1. General conditions
1.1 This policy defines the manner in which Opti CONNECT Limited Liability Company (hereinafter – Opti CONNECT LLC) will process and protect information on individuals (hereinafter – the "User") that may be obtained by Opti CONNECT LLC when the User uses services provided to it, including, but not limited to, through the website, services and programs operated by Opti CONNECT LLC (hereinafter – the Website, Services).
1.2 The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information, which the User provides about him/herself when using the Website, Services, and for the purchase of services from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3 The relations connected with collection, storage, distribution, and protection of information provided by the User shall be governed by this Policy, other official documents of Opti CONNECT LLC, and applicable laws.
1.4. By using the Website and Services, the User expresses his/her full consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
1.5 Such Consent shall be given in respect of the personal data processing both with and without the use of automation tools.
1.6 Personal data is not publicly available.
1.7. In the case of the User’s disagreement with the terms and conditions of this Policy, the use of the Website and/or any Services available through the use of the Website must be immediately terminated.
1.8 The grounds for personal data processing are the Law of Ukraine "On personal data protection" dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297 (Law No. 2297); the Articles of Association of Opti CONNECT LLC; and this Policy of Protecting the Personal Information of Website Users.2. The purpose of collecting, processing and storing information provided by the Website Users
2.1 The User's personal data shall be processed in accordance with the law. Opti CONNECT LLC processes the User's personal data for the purpose of:
3. Terms of processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to the third parties
- processing the incoming inquiries from individuals in order to provide advice;
- identification of the parties to agreements and contracts concluded with Opti CONNECT LLC;
- provision of services, access to the Website, and Services to the User;
- communication with the User, sending the transactional emails to the User at the time of receipt of an application to purchase services or upon receipt of a one-off payment from the User, if any, sending of notifications and requests to the User;
- sending of advertising and/or informative messages to the User – not more than 1 message per day;
- review, research and analysis of such data to enable the maintenance and improvement of the services and sections of the Website, as well as the development of new services and sections of the Website
- statistical and other research based on anonymized data.
3.1 Opti CONNECT LLC shall take all required actions to protect personal data of the User from unauthorized access, change, disclosure or destruction.
3.2 Opti CONNECT LLC shall provide access to the personal data of the User only to those employees, contractors, and affiliates who need to know such data in order to operate the Website and Services, as well as to provide services.
3.3 Opti CONNECT LLC shall be entitled to use the information provided by the User, including the personal data, in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws (including in order to prevent and/or suppress illegal and/or unlawful acts of the User). The information provided by the User may be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by law.
3.4 Opti CONNECT LLC shall not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and assumes that the User provides accurate and sufficient information in good faith, takes care of the timely correction of previously provided information as the need arises, including, but not limited to, updates the phone number.
4.1. The User, by using the Website, confirms that s/he:
- has all required rights enabling him/her to submit a request to purchase services, to consult on services, and to use the Services of the Website;
- specifies true information about him/herself in the amount required to use the Website Services in the designated mandatory fields for the subsequent provision of the Website services. All other information shall be provided by the user at his/her sole discretion.
- reviewed this Policy, agrees with it and assumes the rights and obligations specified herein. Review of the terms of this Policy and ticking the box under the link to this Policy shall mean the User’s consent in writing to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of personal data provided by the User to the third parties.
4.2 Opti CONNECT LLC shall not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) User information, except when such verification is required in order to perform its obligations to the User.5. For the purposes of this Policy, the "User’s personal data" shall mean:
5.1 The data provided by the User him/herself when using the Website and Services, including, but not limited to name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and/or e-mail address.
5.2 The data automatically transmitted to the Services during their use by the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie information, information about the User's browser (or other software through which the Services are accessed), access time, and the address of the requested page.
5.3 Other User’s information, the collection and/or provision of which is stipulated by Regulations of the individual Opti CONNECT LLC’s Services.6. Amendment and deletion of personal data